The following Rules will govern any and all NCF-PAH activities, including but not limited to outings, events, and chat rooms.
Violation of these Rules can and will result in removal from the group.
If you have any questions, complaints, issues, or suggestions for Membership Rules, please Contact Us.
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WILL BE TOLERATED. This includes but is not limited to the use of illegal substances and underage drinking at any NCF-PAH event.
- YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER. Although we are a social group, this is still a kinkster group. You must be of legal age to participate.
- BESTIALITY, ZOOPHILIA, AND UNDERAGE ACTIVITIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. NCF-PAH unanimously agrees these activities are disgusting and will be reported to the proper authorities if we are made aware of any activity.
- DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED. We are an inclusive group and do not discriminate against anyone based on sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, age, race, religion, national origin, ethic background, height, or weight. This group is open to all legal consenting adults, and as such we will take immediate action to investigate any claims against this rule.
- CONSENT IS KEY FOR ALL INTERACTIONS. Make sure intentions are clear and the other party provides you with consent to proceed with any interactions, including touching. Do not assume consent, if there is any doubt just ask, and remember – NO means NO. Consent can always be revoked and it may be given only for that instance, too. Don’t take it personally if someone tells you “no” either, they may not be interested or there may be a reason that you’re not entitled to know.
- STAY SAFE, SANE, AND CONSENSUAL. Pup Play is STILL a kink, so please play safe. Observe consent, posted rules (including moshes), and advise one of the organizers if you see someone repeatedly violating it. If you’d like to learn more about topics like consent, negotiating a scene, SSC, RACK, or PRICK, please feel free to ask – we’re more than happy to answer your questions to the best of our abilities and/or introduce you to others and materials that may help.
- NO KINK SHAMING. NCF-PAH recognizes and embraces that we are all unique and have other kinks aside from pup play. Not everyone is into every kink you’re into and you’re not necessarily into theirs – but that is NO REASON to discriminate against them, belittle them, or any other activity that may cause distress. If you’re not into it, that’s totally fine. Let them enjoy it and refrain from disrespecting them. “Don’t yuck their yum” some would say…
- RESPECT YOUR CURRENT SPACE AND THOSE AROUND YOU. Not all activities will occur in a dungeon or scene space, so please follow the rules of the location/event and respect others (i.e. nudity, noise, smoking, etc). This also applies to any equipment that may be available and/or used, no matter who owns it.
- NO NUDITY UNLESS EXPLICITLY ALLOWED. Along with respecting the spaces we use, we also want to respect others while remembering that we ARE kinksters. Unless it is explicitly allowed, please wear appropriate attire for the space. This also applies to insertable tails, so if you need to wag your tail please use a show tail.
- HARASSMENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If you are harassing anyone (what would be considered intimidating, hostile, or abusive) verbally, physically, online, or emotionally, we will take action. This includes kink shaming, too. Refer to the consent-related items above.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHS IN SCENE UNLESS EXPLICITLY ALLOWED. Some Sirs/Handlers/Doms and pups/subs may want to keep this part of their life private so we must respect that. If photography are allowed, obtain consent for posting and/or tagging from anyone that is or may be in frame.
- HAVE FUN AND BE YOURSELF. There’s no one right way to be a Handler or pup…the best thing to do, aside from respecting others and remembering consent, is just be yourself.