Who We Are
NCF-PAH is an open and inclusive like-minded group of enthusiastic participants of human pup/pet play and their supporters in the North & Central Florida areas.
We strive to provide safe spaces and support for our members on their journey of self-discovery and an open dialogue of hot-button topics with the goal of educating those willing to learn.
While open to all who would like to join (as long as they follow Member Rules), our members typically live in North & Central Florida Areas divided into three Chapters as seen on the map:
- NCF-PAH North (Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Jacksonville, and surrounding areas)
- NCF-PAH Tampa (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakeland, and surrounding areas – NOTE: we’re currently transitioning Tampa Bay Puppy Pack to be part of NCF-PAH)
- NCF-PAH Orlando (Orlando, Daytona Beach, Kissimmee, Winter Haven, and the Space Coast)
NCF-PAH strives to provide the following for the community:
- NCF-PAH does not condone or accept bestiality or other illegal activities.
- NCF-PAH is an open and inclusive group…you do not need to be a cis gay male pup to be a member and partake in group activities. All people and critters are welcome – as long as they abide by our rules.
- NCF-PAH believes education is a key component of understanding and safely practicing any kink.
- NCF-PAH wants everyone to be comfortable and avoid undue anxiety, thus nudity and sexual activities are prohibited unless explicitly stated as part of an event/event space.
- NCF-PAH endorses the idea of community and embraces our differences, promoting cooperation and harmony within the kink community as a whole.
- NCF-PAH will not, under normal circumstances, publicly (including public group channels) endorse, condemn, or otherwise cause strife against others in our community and/or pubic figures. We understand there may be rare instances where there is near unanimous support to do so, and it will be done carefully as to express the views of ALL members. We believe there should be a united front between kinksters and groups to overcome negative stereotypes and present a positive image, not tension and infighting based on past issues and hearsay.
- NCF-PAH has a set of rules which members are expected to abide by, available here.